Check your journey. When are you travelling?
These may affect your journey
From Tuesday 10th August for up to 6 months, Tonbridge Road, Chiddingstone Causeway will be closed for major water main replacement.
Routes 231/233 will be diverted as follows:
Route 231 will divert from Fircroft Way, Edenbridge via Hartfield Road, A264, Ashurst and Fordcombe Road to Penshurst where it will resume normal line of route, buses will operate the same diversion in reverse back to Edenbridge. Route 231 will be unable to serve Swan Ridge, Four Elms, Bough Beech or Chiddingstone Causeway.
Route 233 will operate as normal to Bough Beech and will then be diverted via Chiddingstone Village and Smarts Hill where it will then operate to Penshurst and resume normal line of route to Tunbridge Wells, it will then operate the same diversion in reverse back to Edenbridge. Route 233 will be unable to serve Chiddingstone Causeway.
An emergency timetable will be in place from 10/08/21.
From July 2021 for up to 13 months major roadworks will be taking place in Crawley on the Boulevard, College Road and Southgate Avenue. The Boulevard will be closed WB only from Wednesday 14th July 2021 for up to 13 months. Delays are likely.
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01293 449191.
Due to roadworks the bus stop at East Court towards Crawley is currently suspended. Passengers are advised to use the stop at the hospital.
- Affected routes:
Due to a large void in the road by Upper Farm, our Route 21 service cannot serve the East Car park at Box Hill National Trust. Buses are turning at Woodlands Road.
- Affected routes:
Littlehaven level crossing will be closed for overnight roadworks from Monday 2nd August for up to 4 nights between 0030-0600 each night. Buses will be unable to serve the stops at Littlehaven Station and Brook Road. Buses will be diverted via Lambs farm Road, Crawley Road, A264 and Rusper Road in both directions.
Due to roadworks/Temporary lights the stops at Ifield Station are currently suspended. Temporary stops have been set up by the contractor further down the road towards the shops.
Significant delays can be expected due to major roadworks on Ifield Drive/Avenue for up to 15 weeks.
Due to major roadworks this stop will be suspended from Monday 19th July 2021 for up to 15 weeks.
Due to the nature of the works there is no safe location for a temporary stop.
The nearest available stop will be the Climping Road or the Old Ambulance Station.
Stop is suspended due to roadworks blocking access