Worthing Pier, W-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Worthing Pier, W-bound.
These may affect your journey
Due to multiple sets of roadworks in the Crawley area all of our Crawley based services are running with delays which may be significant at peak times, and may result in cancellation of some services. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
From July 2021 for up to 13 months major roadworks will be taking place in Crawley on the Boulevard, College Road and Southgate Avenue. The Boulevard will be closed WB only from Wednesday 14th July 2021 for up to 13 months. Delays are likely.
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01293 449191.
The A264 Crawley Road and Faygate roundabout will be closed in various phases from Friday 15th October 2021 until Friday 29th October 2021 between 2000-0600 each night (not weekends)
Phase 1 – the Eastbound side will be closed from Friday 22nd October until Tuesday 26th October (not weekends) between 2000-0600 each night, the road will be closed between Sullivan Drive roundabouts and Faygate roundabout, but access to Kilnwood Vale will be maintained. Buses will be diverted via the Crawley western by-pass, Pease Pottage, Colgate and Tower Road.
Phase 2 – The Westbound side will be closed from Wednesday 27th October until Friday 29th October 2021 between 2000-0600 each night. The road will be closed between Faygate roundabout and Sullivan Drive, but access from Kilnwood Vale will be maintained. Buses will use the same diversion as phase one in reverse.
Phase 3 – Faygate roundabout and all approaches will be closed from Monday 1st November 2021 5 nights between 2000-0600. Buses will use the same as Phases 1&2 but instead of using Tower Road buses will continue onto Roffey Corner.
Due to roadworks taking place on the A264 by Faygate roundabout, buses towards Crawley will be unable to serve the Faygate roundabout stop from 2100 on Tuesday 7th September 2021 for up to 12 weeks. The Cabin have kindly said we can use there forecourt to pick up/drop of passengers during this time. Please note however buses will not routinely pull into the Cabin's forecourt and passengers should make themselves known to the drivers as they approach. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.