We operate frequent bus routes across Manor Royal Business District with 3 running 24 hours a day. Buses even run on Christmas Day.
Up to 24 buses an hour link Manor Royal with Gatwick Airport and Crawley rail stations. Regular services also run to Manor Royal from across Crawley's neighbourhoods, as well as Horley, Three Bridges Station, Redhill, Horsham, Caterham, East Grinstead, Reigate and Epsom.
- Route 4 & 5 (combined): Crabbet Park/Wakehams Green; Crawley Town Centre; Pound Hill; County Oak.
- Fastway 10 (24 hours): Bewbush; Broadfield; Crawley Town Centre; Gatwick Airport. Get details here
- Fastway 20: Broadfield; Three Bridges; Gatwick Airport; Horley. Get details here
- Fastway 100 (24 hours): Maidenbower; Crawley Town Centre; Gatwick Airport; Horley; Redhill. Get details here
- Route 200 (24 hours): Horsham; Roffey; Bewbush; Ifield; Langley Green; Gatwick Airport. Get details here
- Route 400: East Grinstead; Crawley Town Centre; Gatwick Airport; Redhill; Caterham. Get details here
- Route 460: Crawley Town Centre; Gatwick Airport; Redhill; Reigate; Tadworth; Epsom. Get details here
- Route 22: Crawley Town Centre; Gatwick Airport; Charlwood; Horley; Dorking; Holmbury St Mary. Get details here
Buses get special priority over cars using the road local roads thanks to a network of bus lanes and Fastway guideways.
Use our journey planner to view live bus times, view timetables, track buses, plan journeys door to door.
All Manor Royal's buses benefit from:
- Free WiFi
- USB charging points at every seat (except Route 22 and 460)
- Free morning newspaper
- Live stop departures at the stop, online or via app
- Integrated bus and rail ticketing (buy a Gatwick or Crawley PLUSBUS rail ticket to use on the bus)
Work on Manor Royal? Did you know you can reduce the cost of your journey be making use of easit? Get details here
Find out more about the Manor Royal Business District here.