Getting to Gatwick Airport
Getting to Gatwick Airport with Metrobus
We operate frequent bus services to and from Gatwick Airport.
Up to 30 buses an hour serve Gatwick Airport.
Fastway 10, Route 200 and Fastway 100 operate 24 hours a day in the Crawley area.
Don't know which bus to catch? Try our Journey Planner
The following Metrobus routes all serve Gatwick Airport:
- Route 3 - up to hourly, daily.
Serving Crawley, Three Bridges, Forge Wood, City Place.
- Route 4 & 5 - up to every 30 minutes, daily.
Serving Pound Hill, Crabbet Park, Wakehams Green, Langley Green, County Oak
- Fastway 10 - up to every 6-8 minutes, daily. Operates 24 hours a day.
Serving Bewbush, Broadfield, Crawley, Manor Royal, City Place.
- Fastway 20 - up to every 30 minutes, daily.
Serving Broadfield, Three Bridges Station, Manor Royal, City Place.
- Route 22 - approx every 2 hours, Monday to Friday.
Serving Crawley, Horley, Charlwood, Leigh, Dorking and Holmbury St Mary.
- Fastway 100 - up to every 20 minutes daily. Operates 24 hours a day.
Serving Maidenbower, Three Bridges Station, Manor Royal, Horley, Salfords, Redhill.
- Route 200 - up to every 30 minutes, daily between Gatwick and Bewbush, up to hourly to Horsham. Operates 24 hours a day between Gatwick and Bewbush.
Serving Horsham, North Heath, Roffey, Bewbush, Gossops Green, Langley Green, Manor Royal, City Place
- Route 400 - up to every 60 minutes, daily.
Serving East Grinstead, Copthorne, Three Bridges, Crawley Town Centre, Manor Royal, City Place, Redhill, Godstone, Caterham
- Route 420 - Sundays, plus evening journeys Monday to Saturdays (towards Gatwick).
Serving City Place, Horley, Redhill, Reigate, Lower Kingswood, Tadworth, Tattenham Way, Banstead, Sutton
- Route 460 - up to every 60 minutes, daily.
Serving Crawley Town Centre, Manor Royal, City Place, Horley, Redhill, Reigate, Lower Kingswood, Walton-on-the-Hill, Tadworth, Preston, Tattenham Corner, Epsom.
Gatwick Airport bus stop locations
The bus stops are located on the A23 and can be accessed by lifts near the Transit system
Bus stops at Gatwick North Terminal are near the front of the terminal building - please follow signs to Metrobus local buses.
If you work at Gatwick Airport you could be eligible for the Gatwick Travelcard scheme which offers discounted travel on our services. Please click here for further information.
Metrobus does not operate any express services to central London or other cities