Community Support Fund
Community Support Fund 2021
Metrobus connects communities, by providing access to work, education and healthcare. Social connections, made possible by bus, are vital in bringing people together and help combat isolation and loneliness.
As well as connecting communities it's really important to also do what we can to provide help and support within the communities we are proud to serve.
One of the ways we are able to help and support is via the Community Support Fund. Twice a year we donate small pots of money and free bus travel to local charities and community groups.
Funding is available from £50 to £500 with similar amounts for bus travel.
Awards are decided by the community team panel at Metrobus, which consists of colleagues from across the organisation, and will be judged on how well our support will serve the community in which we operate.
Applying for funding
- The deadline for all applications is 1700 on Friday 31st December 2021.
- We will notify all successful and unsuccessful applications on 31st January 2022. We will not be able to advise at all before this date.
- Please be advised that any applications received after 1700 on 31st January 2022 will not be accepted.
- If you require any further information, please contact us by emailing the community support team at email@example.com.
- If you require any help or assistance accessing or filling in the form, or require it in another format, then please contact our customer team here.