Brighton Museum & Art Gallery is a world-renowned home for the curious, creative and progressive.
Many influences meet here – royal and rebel, dandy and dreamer, artist and activist – to form a collection of dynamic destinations that are greater than the sum of their parts.
The museum achieves this because they are:
- continually surprising people, including ourselves
- loved by locals and treasured by the world
- inspiring, and inspired by, the community around us
- sparking curiosity, starting conversations and sharing stories
- championing progress, diversity and sustainability