We have launched our new app!
Our new app gives you great savings on your bus travel. Download the app for free and let your phone become your ticket and much more. Buy now, save for later, or gift to other people. Existing tickets and ticketing data will be automatically transferred to the new app when you set up your new account using the same email address as before.
Download the app on iOS and Android today.
We think you'll love the new features with the simpler, more intuitive design.
The new app gives you so much more, from easy ticket purchasing to improved real-time information and interactive maps to plan your journey. Plus, there are some fab new features, including a step counter and a way to track how many carbon emissions you’ve saved.
Any valid tickets on your old app will be automatically transferred to the new app. Just enter the same email address you use to log-in to the old app when you sign up to the new one.
How to log into your account on the new app:
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or call on 01293 449191..
As the new app has launched, tickets are no longer for sale on the old app.
Features of the new app include:
- Easy ticket purchase
- Door-to-door journey planning
- Favourite bus stops and journeys
- Real-time information and live bus tracking
- Live departure boards for bus stops
- Service disruption information
- Full list of timetables
- Gift a ticket to someone else
- Check how busy/quiet the bus is in real time.
- A list of on-board features
- Up and coming service changes
- Customisable homepage
- Carbon emissions savings calculator
- Step count
Tickets on the app
To use your ticket - activate it before you need to travel - you only need to do this once for period tickets
When you get on the bus all you need to do is hold your phone, screen side up, under the ticket machine reader so it can read the QR code - wait for the beep/green light.
Except for the Family and Duo tickets, only one person per phone can travel, you cannot activate multiple tickets on one phone to allow several people to travel.
If you get a new phone please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will transfer any tickets across to your new phone.
Mobile tickets are accepted on services operated by Southdown PSV between certain points on certain routes. More info here.
If you have any problems or queries please email email@example.com
Please note: Ticket machines are programmed to accept a variety of cards and passes. We recommend storing credit and debit cards separate to smart cards, concessionary passes and mobile tickets to avoid accidently paying with the token. This happens very rarely
On the rare occasion that a credit or debit card is accidently scanned instead of a pass or mobile ticket, please contact customer services who will issue a full refund.