Latest Coronavirus Updates and Guidance
12th October 2020
If you have just started travelling with us again or are planning on coming back to bus we’re delighted to welcome you back on board.
More people are starting to use our buses – and the government are now encouraging people back to public transport, it is not just for those essential journeys.
On 1st September services changed with many increasing visit the Route Information section for all of the latest timetables.
Our buses are put through a rigorous cleaning regime every night. We use hospital grade cleaning products. Our cleaning team is also out every day, jumping onto our buses to give them an additional wipe down using the same high standard cleaning product - this occurs regularly. For more information on what else we’ve been doing to keep you and our staff safe please click here.
Making Travel Safer
If you’re new to buses again or just want a refresher of the latest advice we've put together this handy guide for travelling with us.
This guidance and advice is there to keep us all safe. Please be kind and patient throughout these times:
- Government advice is to not travel by bus if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms. See government guidelines here.
- Wash your hands before and after travelling with us. We have fitted hand sanitisers to each bus for you to use when boarding.
- Follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- The buses have lower capacity levels and these are clearly displayed on the side of them.
- Currently our busiest times are between 1000-1500, morning and afternoon peak times are much quieter.
- If you don’t use the app or key card we accept contactless payment on board our buses. We still accept cash but we don’t offer change. More details can be found here.
- You must wear a face covering if you are aged 11 and over. They need to be worn at all times and make sure they cover both your nose and mouth. Some people may be exempt from wearing a face covering, full details can be found here.
- Board the bus one at a time.
- Only sit next to someone from your household or bubble.
- Do not queue in the aisle or next to the driver.
- Help keep fresh air flowing through the bus by keeping windows open.
- When you want to get off the bus ring the bell and remain seated until the bus stops.
If you need assistance please ask the driver as normal
The government guidance can be found here
We look forward to seeing you on board our buses.
We have Covid-19 safe certified working environments - more details here