Welcome to the Metrobus App
Download our App
Download our app and use your phone as a bus ticket.
Simply show the driver the activated ticket on your mobile when you board.
How does the app work?
- You pay for your mobile ticket (m-ticket) with a debit or credit card or PayPal, and it will be stored on your phone.
- You can buy m-tickets 24/7 to travel immediately or in advance.
- To use your ticket - activate it before you need to travel - you only need to do this once for period tickets
- When you get on the bus all you need to do is show the activated m-ticket on your phone screen clearly to the driver.
What tickets are available on the app?
The tickets available on the app are our period Metrorider and Metrovoyager tickets - both Adult and Child tickets are available.
Period travel is available up to 4 weeks in duration. Group/Family travel is also available on the app
You can download our zone map below if you are unsure which metrorider ticket is most appropriate
How much do m-tickets cost?
- There is a countdown and expiry date on-screen so that you can easily see how long you have left on your m-ticket .
- Except for the Family and Duo tickets, only one person per phone can travel, you cannot activate multiple tickets on one phone to allow several people to travel.
- If you get a new phone please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will transfer any tickets across to your new phone.
- Mobile tickets are accepted on services operated by Southdown PSV between certain points on certain routes. .
- If you have any problems or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org