Metrobus Mobile App
Download our App
Our app allows you to buy and store your bus tickets on your phone. Simply show the driver the ticket on your mobile when you board.
Download our free app and create an account and you can start purchasing tickets.
How does the app work?
- You pay for your mobile ticket (m-ticket) with a debit or credit card or PayPal, and it will be stored on your phone.
- You can buy m-tickets 24/7 to travel immediately or in advance.
- Activate the ticket before you need to travel - you only need to do this once for a period ticket
- When you get on the bus all you need to do is show the m-ticket on your phone screen clearly to the driver.
What tickets are available on the app?
The tickets available on the app are our period Metrorider and Metrovoyager tickets.
Period travel is from 60 minutes to 4 weeks. Group/Family travel is also available on the app
Our Metrorider tickets are split into 3 zones:
- Redhill & Reigate
within those zones you can use the buses as many times as you want.
The Metrovoyager ticket is valid on all our services.
How much do m-tickets cost?
- There is a countdown and expiry date on-screen so that you can easily see how long you have left on your m-ticket .
- Except for the Family and Duo tickets, only one person per phone can travel, you cannot activate multiple tickets on one phone to allow several people to travel.
- If you get a new phone please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will transfer any tickets across to your new phone.
- Mobile tickets are accepted on services operated by Southdown PSV between certain points on certain routes. More info here.
- If you have any problems or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org