E9 and E10 - Epsom
We're pleased to announce that from 4th April we will be the new operator of the E9 and E10 in Epsom.
The timetables and routes remain the same.
Fares on the E9 and E10
The following tickets are available:
- Adult single ticket £2.20
- Child single ticket: £1.10
The above are available from the driver paying cash or contactless
Epsom Metrorider Period Tickets - from 4th April
The Epsom Metrorider is a new zone that offers unlimited travel on Metrobus services within its boundaries – the E9 and E10 are entirely within the boundaries of the zone.
They are available up to a period of 4 weeks.
Adult Epsom Metroriders:
- £4.70 - Day - from the driver with cash or contactless
- £4.70 - 24 Hour - from our app
- £21 - Week - from our app
- £78 - 4 Week - from our app
Child Epsom Metroriders:
- £2.35 - Day - from the driver with cash or contactless
- £2.35 - 24 Hour - from our app
- £10.50 - Week - from our app
- £39 - 4 week - from our app
The Epsom Metrorider is also valid on other Metrobus services in Epsom:
- Route 21 – zone ends at Ashtead Hospital
- Route 318 – zone ends at Tattenham Way/Reigate Road
- Route 460 – zone ends at Allum Grove
- Route 480 - valid throughout
Tap on Tap Off contactless is also available where your fare is capped at the on bus daily rate - find out about Tap On Tap Off here
Metrovoyager tickets are also available on these routes - these tickets are valid on any Metrobus service and more suitable if you are changing onto our other Metrobus routes that serve Epsom such as Route 21 and 460.
Metrovoyager day, week and family tickets can be purchased from the driver