We're looking for friendly, reliable people
Are you that person?Apply here
We are currently recruiting drivers to join our team at our award winning Crawley Depot.
We have won the Top National Depot award 3 years in a row with much of that being down to our brilliant driving staff and how they interact with customers. We are particularly interested in those new to the industry with customer services experience but we also welcome existing PCV holders. You will receive full and paid training.
As one of our drivers you are the face of Metrobus, acting as brand ambassadors for us – whether it is through respectful driving or greeting each intending customer with a smile. If other road users see you driving well, or you greet a customer with a friendly hello then it gives them a better impression of Metrobus.
The People We Recruit
We are looking for people who are good communicators, reliable, friendly, flexible, literate, numerate, enthusiastic, and:
- Present yourself in a smart manner.
- Live within easily commutable distance of their depot.
- Have a valid manual licence giving entitlement to drive in the UK, without disqualification.
- Willing and able to work shifts including weekends and some Bank Holidays.
- It would be fantastic if you have previous experience in a customer services role – but not essential.
At Metrobus we offer:
- A well paid job – earn around £22,000 per annum.
- 28 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme, after qualifying period
- Free Staff Travel
- Free smart uniform
- A job in a secure industry
- Excellent career prospects
- - you will be taken to the Brighton & Hove Bus Company website, Metrobus and Brighton & Hove Buses are one company.
If you would like further information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruitment department on 08000 28 00 55
Metrobus is an equal opportunity employer.