We work with employers across our network to offer new employees free travel to their new job for the first 4 weeks.
The 4workSAVER consists of 4 weeks free travel on all Metrobus services. We are also pleased to extend this fantastic offer to any employee that has recently changed workplace location within the company.
When you apply, you will receive a key smartcard in your name, loaded with a pre-paid 4 week Metrovoyager ticket – This provides unlimited travel on all Metrobus services and even Brighton & Hove Bus services too (excludes City Sightseeing services).
How to apply:
Follow the steps below in order to receive your free travel. It is important you follow each step carefully to avoid delay.
- Step 1 – Check with your employer they are registered to the scheme. If they are not, they can email us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2 – If your employer is registered to the scheme, they will need to verify your full name and start date. Please ask them to send us an email with that information to email@example.com
- Step 3 – Complete the online form here. We will then process your application and dispatch your free travel to you within 5 working days. We will only process your application when your employer has verified your full name and start date.
- Step 4 – Enjoy your free travel. Simply place your key card on the ticket machine when you board the bus.
- Step 5 – Use your ticket whenever you like, not just to and from work. Whether it is a speedy trip to that important meeting or a scenic journey to the beach! The ticket is valid 24/7 for 4 weeks from the first time of use.
For more information about the 4workSAVER, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an employer interested in joining the scheme? Please email email@example.com for more information.