Download our free app from the App Store or Google Play (for Android) to use your phone as your bus ticket. M-tickets are available to purchase 24 hours a day to be used immediately or in advance. More info here
Making your journey with us:
- When you see the bus approach, just put your arm out so the driver can see you.
- When you get on the bus, show your pass to the driver. If you don’t have one of these, just tell the driver where you are travelling to, and you can pay by cash.
- Take a seat and relax. If a seat is not available, please hold tight if you have to stand.
- Keep your ticket with you until you leave the bus, disposing of it appropriately.
- When you want to get off the bus, just press one of the stop buttons found throughout the bus.
- The driver will stop at the next stop and you can get off the bus.
- If you do leave something behind on the bus, just call 01293 449191, and tell us which bus you were travelling on and where you left the item, in order for us to retrieve your belongings.
- Dogs are carried at the discretion of the driver, as long as they are on a lead. Please check with the driver when boarding. Unfortunately, we are unable to carry bikes on any services, except for folding bikes which can fit within the luggage rack.
*Thanks go to Charlie's Deli, Gatwick Road, Crawley for kindly allowing us to film there.